Welcome to Sword Art Online Kings
LINK START!!!

Welcome To SAO
LINK START!!!

Welcome To SAO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SAO Guild Rules and Guidelines READ THIS FIRST!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Remixed
Admin
Remixed

SAO Fame : 151
SAO Reputation : 3

SAO Guild Rules and Guidelines READ THIS FIRST!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SAO Guild Rules and Guidelines READ THIS FIRST!!!!!!!   SAO Guild Rules and Guidelines READ THIS FIRST!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:18 pm

Here at SAO we want to promote good gamer relations among all our guildmates. To do this we've devised a small list that we as player should always keep in mind as this is a public game.

SAO RULES AND GUIDELINES:
  • 1. Please refrain from hateful language towards guildmates and other players, if someone in the guild is harassing you in any way please report it to me as soon as possible. If a public player is trash talking, I urge you all to not take troll bait, simply block the character and be done with it.
  • 2. Respect your fellow guildmates! We are all are our own unique classes and personal play styles. We are all equal regardless of rank or play time. I do not want to see anyone in guild chat bashing or putting anyone down. We play this game together to help each other and be constructive. Once again if you do have a problem with any guildmates please do feel free to message me so that we may work something out.
  • 3. Take a fair share from Guild Storage and Treasure Trove. most food items in the Guild Bank have been pre-counted so that you may take one. Please remember that these items are shared among you guildmates and are provided by your Guild Officer's own out of pocket expenses (Click Here To See Bank Rules)
  • 4. Please remember you now represent SAO, our Guild's reputation is based on our public performance and conduct. Do not spam map/guild chat with Obscenities, Trolling, or Off Topic chat, especially in WvW. This does not mean you can not use map/guild chat to chat, but please use your better judgment to gauge the crowd that occupies the particular chat room. if your going to joke around consistently i suggest using the whisper feature or making a party chat.
  • 5. Participation in Guild activities such as Donating materials (Click Here To See Bank Rules), Karma runs, Guild events, Dungeon runs, WvW, PvP, and more are part of your responsibilities in the guild. This allows us to get used to each other's play styles and prepare for large scale WvW runs.
  • 6. Move to Sea Of Sorrows. Our main force is located on this server and we would like it for all our members to unify onto this central server. We are aware that our server is displayed as "full" so we suggest that you take one hour of the day to consistently refresh the list until it is listed as "Very High"
  • 7. Represent. I'll say it again, Represent. We have limited space for how many members our guild can hold. I would much rather have a medium guild of 100% dedicated representing members, rather then a very very large guild of 10%. I will remove members who do not represent over a two week period. If there is anything circumstantial as to who you can not represent please message me, otherwise you will be removed from the guild.
  • 8. Red and White Color Theme. To have a unified look and for all members looking to move up in rank (See Ranks Info) the color pallet you will be wearing will be either celestial/white as the base color and scarlet/red for the trimming. If you need assistance in obtaining colors we will assist you in what ever ways we can, however you must earn some footing within the guild, we will not hand out colors to members that do not participate, represent, or follow any of the rules listed here.
Back to top Go down

SAO Guild Rules and Guidelines READ THIS FIRST!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1