Welcome to Sword Art Online Kings
LINK START!!!

Welcome To SAO
LINK START!!!

Welcome To SAO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Balthazar/Dredgehaunt/ Event Run

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Remixed
Admin
Remixed

SAO Fame : 151
SAO Reputation : 3

Balthazar/Dredgehaunt/ Event Run Empty
PostSubject: Balthazar/Dredgehaunt/ Event Run   Balthazar/Dredgehaunt/ Event Run EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:55 am

WHO: ALL SAO MEMBERS AND FRIENDS
WHAT: EVENT KARMA FARMING AND TEMPLE CLEARING
WHEN: SATURDAY 7PM SERVER TIME
WHERE: GROUP UP AT THE NORN HOME TOWN OF HOELBRAK
WHY:TO BUILD TEAM WORK AND HELP GUILD MEMBERS OBTAIN MORE KARMA, COIN, AND EXP.

Active Bonuses for this event:
+10% Magic Find via 72 hour Boost
+10% Magic Find Via Guild banner

+15% Karma via 24 hour Boost
+5% Karma via Guild Banner

+5% Exp from kills via 24 hour Boost
+5% Exp via Guild Banner

General guidelines for both events are as follows:

For the Balthazar Event:
    -Level 70 characters and above only.
    -Keep map chat chatter to a minimum, feel free to talk in whisper/party/guild chat.
    -Do not run ahead and snipe events. If you know of a better route please let us know ahead of time.
    -During the Risen Priest of Balthazar(Boss Fight) if you die please go to the 'Pact Rally Waypoint' and run back. Dead bodies make the event harder for the ones still alive and fighting.
    -After the defeat of the Risen Priest of Balthazar please stay in the near by area for a guild photo.

For the Dredhghaunt Cliff Events:

-Level 40 characters and above only.
    -Keep map chat chatter to a minimum, feel free to talk in whisper/party/guild chat.
    -Do not run ahead and snipe events. If you spot an event on our route we may have missed please whisper it to me.
    -This will be a quick moving run covering the lower half of the map averaging about 7~10 events per cycle. I'll post the next location via nearest point of interest, however I recommend just following my icon on the map in case of last minuet course changes.
    -Tagging events might be hard depending on the size of the group, I recommend using AOE to tag mobs and killing enemy types that I call out.
    -On the first cycle through this event I will make small detours for several waypoints and vistas, however please keep in mind this is not a map completion event.

Summary: This week we will be running either the Balthazar Event+Local Chain Events or The Dredgehaunt Chain Events. Please rally at the Norn Homeland of Hoelbrak at 7pm server time. Once we are grouped up and formed into our parties we will begin the events. In the case that we finish Balthazar or if the event bugs out we will return to Hoelbrak to run the Dredgehaunt route. The primary focus of this event is to complete as many events as possible to complete our monthly quotas on Dynamic Events.
Back to top Go down

Balthazar/Dredgehaunt/ Event Run
Page 1 of 1