New and would like to join!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Lance-

SAO Fame : 8
SAO Reputation : 0

PostSubject: New and would like to join!   Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:11 am

Hi there

My name is Lance. In game, Lance.5892. (Main: Lance the Just - lvl 80 human/ele 400/400 Jeweler/Weaponsmith). I'm looking for a guild, and spotted this one on this list:
Code:
www . sea-of-sorrows .com /guilds
as I'm an SAO fan. I'm currently a player on Yak's Bend, but I am seriously considering switching servers to Sea of Sorrows before paid server transfer deadline as I have some friends irl who play on this server. I am originally from around the San Francisco, CA Bay Area, but I am currently studying in Washington, DC.

A little GW history about myself:
I play a lot of PvE & WvW. I've played both original Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2 since release. Though, I was pretty burnt out of Guild Wars 2 a month into the game since I played through almost the entire beta. I've recently returned in the past week, and a lot of my guildmates have also burnt out since quite a few of them were both Alpha and Beta testers since the beginning. Since I missed out on about 3-4 months of play, I got a lot of catching up to do! Personal goals include fully lvling up 4 more characters (including crafting levels), Working on Fractals (and getting maxed ascended items), and my Legendary.

-Time Schedule (school/work/etc):
In the past week I've played for at least several hours every day. However, as school schedule picks up, I doubt I can commit to that. I will definitely be online on weekends and various hour blocks during days/nights. I'm taking a fairly heavy courseload this semester, so school will come first. Also planning on finding some part-time work if I can, and that may cut into playing time.

Who invited you:
I haven't been invited yet, but I would like to join. I can use ts, vent, mumble, whatever etc.
Back to top Go down
iRage
Admin

SAO Fame : 259
SAO Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: New and would like to join!   Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:45 am

Welcome aboard! Hopefully someone added you before me.

EDIT: Guild Invite Sent! Make sure to look at the calender for coming events. We will make it weekly more or less.
Back to top Go down
http://seanpetitt.wordpress.com/
Rebani

SAO Fame : 52
SAO Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: New and would like to join!   Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:45 am

Welcome to the guild! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and would like to join!   

Back to top Go down

New and would like to join!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1