Welcome to Sword Art Online Kings
LINK START!!!

Welcome To SAO
LINK START!!!

Welcome To SAO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Attempt of guild revival!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cabpoint.5826
Admin

SAO Fame : 14
SAO Reputation : 0

1st Attempt of guild revival! Empty
PostSubject: 1st Attempt of guild revival!   1st Attempt of guild revival! EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 2:51 am

With Guild Wars 2 being 8 years old they STILL have ways to bring in new content. This guild never had the option to make a guild hall before its dissolution,  but returning to this I alongside with the co-leader and co-founder of SAO finally got our guild hall!

We are still on Sea of Sorrows server but don't really intend to be hardcore with WvW (yet) .. I've been honing my commander skills and ranked past lvl 500 along ago. We will accept any applications from both new and returning players alike.

We can also focus on helping each other out with open world exploration and expansions! Mounts and gliding make 100% map completion smooth and going with a group is always nice.

For its better to msg us in-game (Cabpoint.5826 or Remixed.7146) to ask to join and how we can help each other. We can also focus more PvX for all the new content that this game provides now!

I'll post this same message in-game and at Gw2 official forums.
Back to top Go down

1st Attempt of guild revival!
Page 1 of 1